Here are my commentaries, media hits, and speaking engagements from February 10, 2018 through March 4, 2018.
- The Travel Ban, Article II, and the Nondelegation Doctrine, Lawfare (Feb. 22, 2018).
- The Judiciary Learns To Equilibrate Between the President and the Legal Resistance, Lawfare (Feb. 15, 2018).
- On the Judicial Resistance, Lawfare (Feb. 12, 2018).
- Cited in Guns, Code, and Freedom, Reason (Mar. 3, 2018)
- Quoted in Texas Leads Novel Legal Approach to Taking Down Obamacare, Lifezette (Feb. 28, 2018).
- Quoted in Latest ACA Assault Has Fighting Chance Despite Clear Flaws, Law 360 (Feb. 27, 2018).
- Quoted in States Sue to Overturn ObamaCare in Light of Mandate Penalty Repeal, The New American (Feb. 27, 2018).
- Quoted in 20 states sue to kill Obamacare, citing Trump’s mandate repeal, Washington Times (Feb. 26, 2018).
- Quoted in 20 states sue Trump administration to end Obamacare after mandate repeal, Washington Examiner (Feb. 26, 2018).
- Guest on “The American Way” to discuss the Supreme Court (Feb. 24, 2018).
- Quoted in Trump’s Justice Department reverses Obama stance on requiring union dues, Washington Times (Feb. 12, 2018).
- Quoted in What is obstruction of justice?, The Hill (Feb. 10, 2018).
- Presentation on Barnett/Blackman Casebook at “Civil Education in the Time of Upheaval,” Univeristy of Texas, Austin (Feb.16, 2018).
- Debate on the Travel Ban, BYU Federalist Society Chapter (Feb. 28, 2018)
- Pidgeon v. Turner: The Status of Same-Sex Marriage in the Lone Star State, Houston Bar Association (Feb. 23, 2018).
- Debate on the Travel Ban, Washington University Federalist Society Chapter (Feb. 13, 2018).
- Free Speech and Intellectual Diversity in Law Schools, Southern Illinois Federalist Society Chapter (Feb. 12, 2018).