Here are my events and media hits over the past two weeks.
- Free Speech on College Campuses, Texas Southern University Federalist Society Chapter (Nov. 1, 2017).
- Debate on Travel Ban, University of Houston Federalist Society & ACS Chapter (Oct. 30, 2017).
- Religious Liberty before and after Marriage Equality, The Role of Religion in Free Society, Classical Liberal Institute, NYU Law School (Nov. 10, 2017).
- Quoted in Watchdog Group Appears to Exaggerate Standing Claims in Trump Suit, National Review (Nov. 10, 2017).
- Quoted in Richard Blumenthal concerned Trump may be colluding with China, Washington Examiner (Nov. 7, 2017).
- Quoted in Trump’s Tweets Stymie Trans Military Ban In Lower Courts, Law 360 (Nov. 7, 2017).
- Quoted in Senator claims Trump preparing to cripple individual mandate, but WH says it wants legislative solution, Washington Examiner (Nov. 6, 2017).
- Guest on WBUR Public Radio “Here and Now,” One Legal Scholar On Trump Calling For Death Penalty In New York Terror Case (Nov. 2, 2017) (Audio).
- Quoted in Topsy-Turvy at Main Justice, National Law Journal (Nov. 1, 2017).
- Guest on 91.5 KJZZ Public Radio (Arizona) to discuss President Trump’s court battles (Oct. 31, 2017) (Audio).
- Guest on WBAP Radio (Dallas) to discuss FantasySCOTUS (Oct. 29, 2017) (Audio).