Here are my commentaries, events, and media hits over the past two weeks.
- College students should learn from the Supreme Court: Free speech protects everyone, Washington Times (Oct. 25, 2017).
- The Travel Ban and the Rational Basis Test, Lawfare (Oct. 23, 2017).
- Jeff Sessions Restores the Rule of Law, National Review (Oct. 16, 2017).
- The ‘Resistance’ vs. George Washington, Wall Street Journal (Oct. 15, 2017) (with Seth Barrett Tillman).
- Panel on Collective Liberty at UNLV Federalist Society Chapter (Oct. 25, 2017).
- Debate on the Travel Ban at University of Michigan Law School Federalist Society Chapter (Oct. 23, 2017).
- Supreme Court Roundup at South Texas College of Law Houston Federalist Society Chapter (Oct. 19, 2017).
- Guest on National Constitution Center Podcast to discuss the Emoluments Clauses litigation (Oct. 26, 2017).
- Cited in DOJ Headed in the Right Direction on Foreign Emoluments Clause, National Review (Oct. 26, 2017).
- Cited in Trump, Emoluments, and the Professoriate, The Weekly Standard (Oct. 24, 2017).
- Quoted in In Rare Move, DC Circuit to Livestream Arguments in Immigrant Abortion Case, National Law Journal (Oct. 19, 2017).
- Quoted in Here’s how two judges’ rulings against Trump’s newest travel ban differ, Washington Examiner (Oct. 18, 2017).
- Guest on BBC 5’s Up All Night to discuss the Travel Ban ruling (Oct. 18, 2017).
- Quoted in Trump’s Business Empire Sends Court Into Uncharted Legal Terrain, Bloomberg Politics (Oct. 18, 2017).
- Guest on The Morning Drive w/Dave & Amy, KLIF 570 AM to discuss U.S. v. Microsoft (Oct. 17, 2017).
- Quoted in Trump’s travel ban in court (again), but with a difference, Christian Science Monitor (Oct. 16, 2017).
- Quoted in Constitutional Lawyer: Yes, Obama’s Affordable Care Act Subsidy Provision Was Illegal, Town Hall (Oct. 16, 2017).
- Quoted in States’ lawsuit to continue cost-sharing payments faces a challenging road, Modern Healthcare (Oct. 16, 2017).