Class 21 – 10/24/17
Equal Protection II
- Regents of the University of California v. Bakke – (958 – 967)
- Grutter v. Bollinger (968 – 979)
- Gratz v. Bollinger (979 – 982)
- Fisher v. University of Texas, Austin I (Supplement)
- Fisher v. University of Texas, Austin II (Supplement)
- Freedman’s Bureau Act (998 – 1000)
The lecture notes are here.
Regents of the University of California v. Bakke
This is Allan Bakke, who graduated from the U.C. Davis medical school after the Supreme Court ruled in his favor.
Michigan Affirmative Action Cases
This is Barbara Grutter, the lead plaintiff in Grutter v. Bollinger:
This is Jennifer Gratz, the lead plaintiff in Gratz v. Bollinger:
This is the University of Michigan Office of Undergraduate Admission.
This is the University of Michigan Law School Admission Office.
Abigail Fisher v. University of Texas, Austin
This is Abigail Fisher of Sugarland, Texas
This is the University of Texas, Austin.