Here are my media hits and events over the past week.
- Guest on Lou Dobbs Tonight to discuss the travel ban litigation, Fox Business Network (Mar. 31, 2017) (Post, Video).
- Quoted in Lingering Obamacare court cases are troubling insurers, CNBC (Mar. 28, 2017).
- Cited in The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights Announces the Appointment of Advisory Committee Members for Four States, PR Newswire (Mar. 27, 2017).
- Quoted in Overview Of SCOTUS Nominee Neil Gorsuch’s Background And Record, Lawyers.com (Mar. 27, 2017).
- Quoted in What If Keeping Out “Bad and Dangerous” Muslims is the President’s National Security Purpose? And Other Vexing Questions, Lawfare (Mar. 24, 2017).
- “The Saving Construction at 5 Years,” St. Thomas Journal of Law & Public Policy Symposium (Mar. 31, 2017) (Video).
- “The Travel Ban Litigation,” at the South Texas College of Law International Law Society (Mar. 30, 2017) (Audio).
- Guest of Magic Circle Republican Women’s Club to discuss the travel ban litigation (Mar. 27, 2017) (Audio).