Here are my media hits, commentary, and events from the past week.
- Panelist at National Constitution Center event on the Future of the Affordable Care Act (Mar. 6, 2017) (Video).
- Debate on ABA Model Rule 8.4(g), Cardozo Law School Federalist Society Chapter (Mar. 6, 2017) (Audio).
- The Legality of the 3/6/17 Executive Order, Part I: The Statutory and Separation of Powers Analyses, Lawfare (Mar. 11, 2017).
- Obamacare is unlikely to survive even if it is repaired, Philadelphia Inquirer (Mar. 5, 2017).
- Quoted in Legal Experts: Lawsuit Over Trump’s DC Hotel Conflicts Is Uphill Climb, TPM (Mar. 10, 2017).
- Guest on Australian Broadcasting Channel program “The World” to talk about travel ban (Mar. 7, 2017) (Video).
- Quoted in Trump’s revised ban less restrictive but will still face suits, The Houston Chronicle (Mar. 6, 2017).
- Quoted in President Trump’s new travel ban is much narrower — and possibly courtproofed, Vox (Mar. 6, 2017).
- Quoted in Trump’s Revised Travel Ban Is Less Restrictive But Will Still Face Suits, Bloomberg Politics (Mar. 6, 2017).
- Guest on WHDT Naples to discuss Affordable Care Act repeal, (Mar. 12, 2017).