Somewhat fortuitously, my schedule was fairly light on travel over the past month, which allowed me to handle the onslaught of breaking legal news in the nascent Trump Administration. My calendar for the Spring Semester is just about booked solid, so if you’d like to invite me, please drop me a line.
Here are my scheduled upcoming events:
- “Unraveled: Obamacare, Religious Liberty and Executive Power,” Florida State Federalist Society Chapter (Feb. 22, 2017).
- “Unraveled, or Undead? Obamacare after the Supreme Court, and the Days Ahead,” Hoover Institution D.C. Office (Feb. 23, 2017).
- The Constitutionality of President Trump’s Executive Order on Immigration, Faulkner Federalist Society Chapter (Feb. 27, 2017).
- National Constitution Center event on Federalism, held at Georgetown University Law Center (Feb. 23, 2017).
- Model Rule 8.4 and the First Amendment Cardozo University Federalist Society Chapter (Mar. 6, 2017).
- The Future of the Affordable Care Act, National Constitution Center (Mar. 6, 2017).
- Intellectual Diversity on the Law School Campus, Barry University Federalist Society Chapter in Orlando (Mar. 20, 2017).
- Symposium on 5th Anniversary of NIFB v. Sebelius, St. Thomas Journal of Law & Public Policy (Mar. 31, 2017).
- “Unraveled: Obamacare, Religious Liberty and Executive Power,” St. John’s Federalist Society Chapter (Apr. 10, 2017).
- The Future of the Supreme Court, University of Massachusetts School of Law (April. 24, 2017).
- “Unraveled: Obamacare, Religious Liberty and Executive Power,” Houston Federal Bar Association (May 25, 2017).