On Monday and Tuesday, I have five events scheduled in Philadelphia, New York, and New Jersey:
- Drexel University Federalist Society at 12:00 in Room 240 – Debate on the Constitutionality of DAPA with Prof. Anil Kalhan, moderated by Prof. Tabatha Abu El-Haj.
- Philadelphia Lawyers Federalist Society Chapter at 5:30 p.m. – 1, 2, 3: The First Amendment, The Second Amendment, and 3-D Printers (CLE is available)
- NYU Federalist Society Chapter at 12:00 p.m. in Room 212, Furman Hall – Faithfully Executing The Law: The Constitutionality of DAPA, with Professor Adam Cox
- Rutgers-Newark Federalist Society Chapter at 4:00 p.m. – The Right to Print Arms? Debate on the Constitutional Quagmire of 3D Printed Guns with Dean Ronald Chen.
- New Jersey Lawyers Chapter at 6:30 p.m. at the Morristown Museum- Selecting the Next Justice (CLE is available)