In addition to the end-of-semester rush, a few big projects have been keeping me busy:
- The Constitutionality of DAPA Part I in the Georgetown Law Journal Online
- The Constitutionality of DAPA Part II in the Texas Review of Law & Politics
- State Judicial Sovereignty, to be published in the Illinois Law Review
- Collective Liberty, to be presented at the Yale Law School Freedom of Expression Conference
- Cert-Stage Amicus in Schwalier v. Carter (Appointments Clause case)
Plus I have two more briefs I’m working on that haven’t been filed yet, but will be available soon. Stay tuned.