- Affirmative Action (1386-1389).
- Grutter v. Bollinger (1389-1401).
- Notes (1401-1405).
- Fisher v. University of Texas, Austin (2013).
- Affirmative Action Outside Education (1405-1407).
- Schuette v. Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action (2014) (To be posted).
Palmer v. Thompson
Rather than desegregate a swimming pool, the city of Jackson, Mississippi filled it with cement.
Michigan Affirmative Action Cases
This is Jennifer Gratz, the lead plaintiff in Gratz v. Bollinger:
This is the University of Michigan Office of Undergraduate Admission.
Abigail Fisher v. University of Texas, Austin
This is Abigail Fisher of Sugarland, Texas
This is the University of Texas, Austin.