After a brief respite, the Unprecedented road tour continues, with stops all across the fruited plane.
- 10/28/13 at noon- University of Pennsylvania School of Law Federalist Society Chapter, with Professor Ted Ruger
- 10/30/13 at 5:30 p.m. – South Texas College of Law, Houston
- 11/4/13 at 9:00 a.m. – Chicago-Kent College of Law Federalist Society Chapter
- 11/4/13 at noon – University of Chicago School of Law Federalist Society Chapter
- 11/13/13 at 5:00 p.m. – George Mason University School of Law Students for Liberty Chapter
- 11/18/13 at 1:00 p.m. – William & Mary Law School Federalist Society Chapter
- 11/20/13 at 12:00 p.m. – University of Houston Law Center
- 1/6/14 at noon – National Constitution Center, Philadelphia, PA
- 1/23/14 at noon – Arizona State University College of Law Federalist Society Chapter
- 1/23/14 at 6:00 p.m. – Tucson Federalist Society Lawyers Chapter
- 1/24/14 at noon – Phoenix School of Law Federalist Society Chapter
- 1/30/14 at 4:00 p.m – William Mitchell College of Law
- 2/6/14 – Hofstra University School of Law
- 2/20/14 at noon – University of Michigan Law School
- 3/27/14 at noon – Indiana Federalist Society Lawyers Chapter
- 3/28/14 at noon – University of Indiana at Bloomington Federalist Society Chapter
I hope to see you if you can make it!
Also, if anyone else is interested in hosting me–preferably if I will already be in your area–please drop me a line: me at joshblackman dot com.