The lecture notes are here and the live chat is here.
Here are the readings for today:
- John Locke, Second Treatise of Civil Government, Chapter V
- John Locke, Second Treatise of Civil Government, Chapter XI, §§ 138-40
- Montesquieu, Spirit of the Laws, bk. 25, Ch. 15
- William Blackstone’s Commentaries on the Laws of England, Book 2, Chapter 1: Of Property in General (skim)
- The Federalist Papers – No. 10
- James Madison on Property
- Kelo v. City of New London (Thomas, J., dissenting) Part II Only.