10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Panel 2: Big Data Applications in Scholarship and Policy I
- Josh Blackman, Assistant Professor of Law, South Texas College of Law
- Carole Roan Gresenz, Professor, Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies
- Bill LeFurgy, Digital Initiatives Manager, National Digital Information and Infrastructure Preservation Program, Library of Congress
- Kathy Zeiler, Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center
- Moderator: Kumar Percy Jayasuriya, Associate Law Librarian for Patron Services, Georgetown University Law Center
I will be talking about Assisted Decision Making and FantasySCOTUS. Hope to see you there!