I’ll be giving a talk on Back to the Future of Originalism. I look forward to hearing from Professor John McGinnis, and my other panelists. Here are the details:
Seven-Minute Presentations of Works in Progress – Part II
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: Bacchus Room
- Prof. Josh Blackman, South Texas College of Law, “Back to the Future of Originalism”
- Prof. Todd Henderson, University of Chicago Law School, “The Fifth Branch”
- Prof. David Moore, BYU Law School, “Dismantling the One Voice Doctrine”
- Prof. Lee Strang, Toledo Law School, “New Normative Justification for Originalism”
- Moderator: Prof. John McGinnis, Northwestern University School of Law
If you are in New Orleans, please come by and say hi!