December 21st, 2011
- Small amounts of energy created by actions like people walking or water moving through pipes will be captured, stored in batteries and used to power things like phones, cars or homes. “
- There will be no more passwords, as increasingly powerful phones and sensors will store your personal biometric information, enabling machines to automatically know you are who you say you are.
- Better sensors on and inside the human brain will allow for mental control of objects.
- Powerful mobile devices, capable of precise language translation, will belong to 80 percent of the world’s population.
- Much the way powerful mobile devices store your biometric information and translate your language, personalized information filters and search engines will bring you only the information you want.