See if you can match the quote with the Justice and the case.
- What did James Madison think about video games?
- Isn’t evidence always destroyed when marijuana is smoked? Isn’t it being burnt up?
- Does Al-Qaeda know all this stuf?
- Why are you here?
- Why are we all here?
- I know your client doesn’t care. But we still have to write an opinion. So what’s the answer?
- Is the snake covered?
- Where is the 9,000-foot cow?
- What do you think about Satan?
Answers below the fold.
- Brown v. EMA (Alito, J).
- Kentucky v. King (Kennedy, J.).
- NASA v. Nelson (Scalia, J.).
- Camreta v. Greene (Roberts, C.J.).
- Cullen v. Pinholster (Breyer, J.).
- Global-Tech Appliances, Inc. v. SEB S.A. (Breyer, J.).
- CSX Transp. Inc. v. McBride (Scalia, J.).
- AT&T Mobility v. Concepion (Breyer, J.).
- Matrixx Initiatives v. Siracusano (Scalia, J.).
So what’s the final score? Scalia-3, Breyer-3, Roberts-1, Alito-1, and Kennedy-1.
Cross-posted at ConcurringOpinions.com.