Here is my scholarly output for 2010:
- Original Citizenship, 159 U. PA. L. REV. PENNUMBRA 95(2010), http://www.pennumbra.com/essays/12-2010/Blackman.pdf. SSRN
- Keeping Pandora’s Box Sealed: Privileges or Immunities, The Constitution in 2020, and Properly Extending the Right to Keep and Bear Arms to the States, 8 Geo. J.L. & Pub. Pol’y 1 (2010) (Co-Authored with Ilya Shapiro). SSRN
- Equal Protection from Eminent Domain. Protecting the Home of Olech’s Class of One, 56 Loyola L. Rev. 697 (2010). SSRN
- The Tell-Tale Privileges or Immunities Clause, 2010 Cato Sup. Ct. Rev. 163 (2010) (Co-Authored with Alan Gura and Ilya Shapiro)SSRN
- This Lemon Comes as a Lemon. The Lemon Test and the Pursuit of a Statute’s Secular Purpose, 20 Geo. Mason U. Civ. Rts. L.J. 351 (2010). SSRN
- Youngstown’s Fourth Tier. Is There A Zone of Insight Beyond the Zone of Twilight?, 40 Memphis L. Rev. 541 (2010) (Co-Authored with Elizabeth Bahr). SSRN
That’s in addition to 482,000 words published on this blog.
I already have one slotted for 2011. Let’s see if I can top that next year.
Check out the rest of my publications here.