Showcase Panel I: Enumerated Powers, the Tenth Amendment, and Limited Government
9:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Prof. Randy E. Barnett, Carmack Waterhouse Professor of Legal Theory, Georgetown University Law Center
- Hon. R. Edward “Ted” Cruz, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Prof. Michael J. Gerhardt, Samuel Ashe Distinguished Professor in Constitutional Law, Director, Center for Law and Government, University of North Carolina School of Law
- Prof. Michael Stokes Paulsen, Distinguished University Chair and Professor, University of Saint Thomas School of Law
- Prof. Mark V. Tushnet, William Nelson Cromwell Professor of Law, Harvard University Law School
- Moderator: Hon. J. Harvie Wilkinson, III, United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit