11:15 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Healthcare after Reform: Opportunities, Implementation, and Challenges
- Jack M. Balkin, Professor of Law, Yale Law School
- Randy E. Barnett, Carmack Waterhouse Professor of Legal Theory, Georgetown University Law Center
- Lisalyn R. Jacobs, Vice President for Government Relations, Legal Momentum
- Simon Lazarus, Public Policy Counsel, National Senior Citizens Law Center
- Judith L. Lichtman, Senior Advisor, National Partnership for Women & Families
- Neera Tanden, Chief Operating Officer, Center for American Progress