Intellectual Property: Intellectual Property and Economic Growth
Thursday, Nov. 12
11:30 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
– Prof. Richard A. Epstein, James Parker Hall Distinguished Service Professor of Law and Visiting Professor of Law, New York University Law School
– Prof. F. Scott Kieff, The George Washington University Law School
– Prof. Michael J. Meurer, Michaels Faculty Research Scholar, Boston University School of Law
– Mr. Daniel B. Ravicher, President and Executive Director, Public Patent Foundation
– Moderator: Prof. Mark F. Schultz, Associate Professor of Law, Southern Illinois University School of Law