During the first three weeks of the Trump Presidency, I had over a hundred media hits. Fortunately, things have quieted down. Here are my media hits and events over the past two weeks.
- Guest on National Constitution Center “We the People” Podcast to discuss the future of federalism (March 2, 2017) (Audio).
- Featured on KIRO 97.3 FM Seattle, The Tom and Curly Show, to discuss Sanctuary Cities and Federal Funding (Feb. 28, 2017) (Audio).
- Guest on Houston Matters, Houston Public Media, to discuss Texas Supreme Court oral arguments in Pidgeon v. Turner (Feb. 28, 2017) (Audio).
- Cited in Alexa’s responses to customers are protected by the First Amendment, Amazon argues in murder case, ABA Journal (Feb. 27, 2017).
- Quoted in GOP goes after Social Security gun rule, The Northwoods River News (Feb. 25, 2017).
- Guest on Making Money with Charles Payne, Fox Business Network (Feb. 24, 2017) (Video).
- Guest on Cato Daily Podcast, If States Don’t Play Ball, How Much Cash Can Feds Withhold? (Feb. 24, 2017).
- Quoted in Party politics play out in courts in Texas, nationally, USA Today (Feb. 23, 2017).
- Quoted in Trump Rescinds Obama-Era Guidance on Transgender Students, Roll Call (Feb. 22, 2017).
- Cited in Vox Sentences, Vox (Feb. 22, 2017).
- Quoted in Trump Targets Criminals, Late Arrivals in Immigration Enforcement, The Daily Signal (Feb. 21, 2017).
- Quoted in Appropriators Watch Trump’s Next Move on Obamacare Lawsuit, Roll Call (Feb. 21, 2017).
- Guest on The Mike Hart Show to discuss Unraveled, WXJC-AM (850 AM) Birmingham, AL (Feb. 20, 2017).
- Guest on AM740 KTRH to discuss libel law (Feb. 20, 2017) (Audio).
- “The Future of Federalism,” event co-sponsored at the Georgetown University Law Center by the National Constitution Society, the Georgetown Federalist Society, and the American Constitution Society (Feb. 23, 2017) (Audio).
- “Unraveled: Obamacare, Religious Liberty and Executive Power,” Hoover Institution D.C. Office (Feb. 23, 2017).
- Unraveled: Obamacare, Religious Liberty, and Executive Power, Florida State Federalist Society Chapter (Feb. 22, 2017) (Video).