The Enforcement Powers of the 14th Amendment
- Note on 11th Amendment (1262-1263).
- Sovereign Immunity (557-558).
- 11th Amendment (558).
- Chisolm v. Georgia (558-566).
- Hans v. Louisiana (566-570).
- City of Boerne v. Flores (1327-1337).
- United States v. Morrison (1322-1327).
United States v. Morrison
This is Christy Brzonkala, the plaintiff in what would become United States v. Morrison. I could not find a photograph of Antonio J. Morrison and James Crawford.
City of Boerne v. Flores
Here are photographs of St. Peter the Apostle Church in Boerne, Texas, the subject of City of Boerne v. Flores. I suppose this church makes an exception to the “Though Shalt Not Kill” Commandment for the Religious Freedoms Restoration Act, which met its constitutional demise within the hallowed walls of this house of worship.
These photographs are courtesy of Hanah Volokh.